The Oil Diffusion Pumps from Leybold Vacuum are well proven in industrial high vacuum applications.The water-cooled LEYBOJET 630 was developed especially with the medium vacuum in mind.
LEYBOJET is using water as cooling media, and able to reach ultimate pressure down to 5×10-7 mbar with pumping speed reaching 12.000 lxs-1.
Product Category : High Vacuum Pumps
Advantages for the User
– High and stable pumping speed well into medium vacuum range
– Low ultimate pressure
– Low oil backstreaming due to integrated water-cooled cold cap baffle
– High forevacuum tolerance
– Each heating cartridge is protected by a separate circuit breaker
– In maintaining the well proven heat ing system, the LEYBOJET 630 is now equipped with an additional ejector nozzle for the purpose of obtaining a stable pumping speed well into the medium vacuum range.
The principal areas of application of the LEYBOJET 630 are modern sputtering processes as well as vacuum melting and drying plants.
For more detailed specifications of Leybold LEYBOJET 630, please feel free to Contact Us.
We at Leybold Vacuum Pump Indonesia are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.
|Pressure down||5x10-7 mbar|
|Pumping speed||12.000 lxs-1|