The series RUVAC WA Roots vacuum pumps are provided with directly flange-mounted air-cooled standard three phase motors. The oiled radial sealing rings of the RUVAC WA for sealing the shaft against the atmosphere are made of FPM (FKM) (fluor polymer). Roots vacuum pumps of the series RUVAC WAU are provided with an additional integrated pressure equalization line and a differential pressure valve. Pumps from these series are supplied with a vertical pumping action as standard.
Product Category : Roots Blower
The RUVAC WA/WAU series Roots vacuum pumps are provided with directly flange-mounted air-cooled standard three-phase motors. The oiled radial sealing rings of the RUVAC WA/WAU for sealing the shaft against the atmosphere are made of FPM (FKM).
This type of roots blower is available with pumping speed ranging from 250 to 2050 m3xh-1.
Advantages to the User
- Two air-cooled lines WA/WAU, each with four pump sizes
- Motors of efficiency class IE 2 (WA/WAU 2001: efficiency class IE 3)
- Reliable and trouble-free
- Sealing rings with their housing can be readily replaced
- Shaft seals and elastomer seals made of FPM (FKM)/Viton
- Easy to exchange with custom motors
- Integrated pressure equalization line for protection against overloading at high pressures on WAU models
- Conversion from vertical to horizontal pumping action can be done from the side of the customer
- All RUVAC WA/WAU pumps comply as standard with ATEX Cat.3i
- Depending on requirements, motors from different ATEX categories can be fitted
- For oil-free compression of gases and vapors in combination with a backing pump
- Short cycle pumping processes also in the presence of large quantities of gas and vapor
For more detailed specifications of Oerlikon Leybold RUVAC WA/WAU, please feel free to Contact Us.
We are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.
|Pumping speed range||250 to 2050 m3xh-1|