This type of roots blower is available with pumping speed ranging from 700 m3xh-1 to 7000 m3xh-1, and all are equipped with water cooling.
Advantages to the User
– Lower energy costs through innovative motor technology IE 2
– Minimized space requirements due to an extremely compact design
– Easy system integration
– Optimum price-to-performance ratio; high pumping speed up to 9800 m 3 /h @ 70 Hz with optional
– Integrated water cooling system for installation within closed systems
– Parts in contact with the cooling water are made of stainless steel (corrosion-free)
– Trouble-free operation with toxic or corrosive media owing to the hermetically sealed motor
– No shaft seals towards atmosphere, therefore high reliability, long service intervals and no oil leaks
– Conversion from vertical to horizontal pumping action can be done from the side of the customer
(for WH 4400/7000)
The Roots pumps of the WH series were developed for deployment in all applications with high requirements
regarding operating pressure, cycle times and system uptime.
– Solar industry
– Furnace construction
– Industrial coating processes
– Space simulation
For more detailed specifications of Leybold RUVAC WH/WHU, please feel free to Contact Us.
We are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.
|Pumping speed range||700 to 7000 m3xh-1|
|High pumping speed||up to 9800 m 3 /h @ 70 Hz|
|Ultimate pressure||approximately 50 %|