The series RUVAC WS Roots vacuum pumps are driven by a air or water cooled canned motor. The available frequency converters have been matched to the pump so that the possibility of mechanically overloading it is excluded. In the case of a pressure difference which is too high, the rotational speed of the pump is automatically reduced until its load. Roots vacuum pumps of the series RUVAC WSU are provided with an additional integrated pressure equalization line and a differential pressure valve. Pumps from these series are supplied with a vertical pumping action as standard.
Product Category : Roots Blower
The RUVAC WS/WSU series pumps have an air cooled hermetically canned motor.
This air cooled roots blower is available with pumping speed from 250 to 2050 m3xh-1.
Advantages to the User
- Two air-cooled lines RUVAC WS/WSU, each with four pump sizes
- Highly leak-tight air-cooled pumps driven by a air-cooled canned motor
- Lubricated with mineral oil (alternatively with LVO 400)
- Over-temperature switch in the stator coil of the motor
- All elastomer seals made of FPM (FKM)/Viton
- Integrated pressure equalization line with differential pressure valve prevents overloading on WSU model (optional)
- A frequency converter can be used to operate the RUVAC WS 251 to 2001 pumps between 20 and 100 Hz
- No shaft feedthrough to the atmosphere, thus particularly leak-tight
- Conversion from vertical to horizontal pumping action can be done from the side of the customer
- For applications which require a high pumping speed at pressures between 10-2 and 10-4 mbar
(0.75 x 10 -2 and 0.75 x 10 -4 Torr)
- Used where the possibility of contamination due air ingress or pumped media leakage must be
- Suction or pumping of high-purity or radioactive gases
- Is used in clean rooms were the air must not be recirculated by the motor‘s fan
For more detailed specifications of Leybold RUVAC WS/WSU, please feel free to Contact Us.
We are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.
|Pumping speed range||250 to 2050 m3xh-1|