The Screw Vacuum Pumps ScrewLine were developed in view of the special requirements of industrial applications. The innovative design allows these pumps to be used whenever reliable, compact and low maintenance vacuum solutions are required.
Screw Vacuum Pumps are dry compressing backing pumps, the operation of which is based on the screw principle. The pumping chamber of the pump is formed by two synchronized positive displacement rotors and the housing enclosing these. Since the rotors rotate in opposite directions, the chambers move steadily from the in take to the exhaust side of the pumps thereby resulting in a smooth pumping action
Product Category : Dry Vacuum Pumps
We have two types of SCREWLINE Pumps, the one with 270 m3xh-1 pumping speed and the other with 630 m3xh-1. Both of them can reach ultimate pressure down to 0.01 mbar and air cooled. If your process is harsh and dirty, then SCREWLINE can be your best bet for a reliable, cost saving and easy maintenance vacuum pump.
Advantages to the User
- Utmost Reliability
– Protection of the pump through monitoring vital parameters by means of the SP-GUARD
– Minimum downtimes owing to rapid cleaning of the pump chamber (in less than one hour)
– Avoidance of deposits through low internal temperatures
- Minimum Operating Costs
– The only directly air cooled screw vacuum pump on the market.
– No need for cooling water
– No seal gas needed for standard applications
– No oil in the pump chamber. Thus no need for disposing of contaminated oil
– Utmost flexibility
- Industrial furnaces
- Coating technology
- Load lock chambers
- Metallurgical systems
- Packaging technology
- Drying processes
- Research and development
- Lamps and tubes manufacture
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Space simulation
- Electrical engineering
- Energy research
For more detailed specifications of Oerlikon Leybold SCREWLINE, please feel free to Contact Us.
We at Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum Pump Indonesia are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.
|Pumping speed||270 m3/h|
|Ultimate pressure||≤ 1 x 10-2 mbar|