Oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are being used in all areas of vacuum engineering. They are equally suited for both industrial production and research applications. They may be used to generate a rough and medium vacuum or as backing pumps in pump combinations with Roots vacuum pumps or high vacuum pumps. The SOGEVAC B Oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps excel in performance, reliability, robustness and also to their low noise levels and smooth operation.
Product Category: Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump
Many years of experience in vacuum engineering and the latest developments in pump technology combine in the SOGEVAC B range the capability to adapt to the requirements of both the industry and the environment.
The comprehensive range (pumping speeds ranging from 10 to 1200 m3xh-1 and ultimate pressure from 1.5 to 0.08 mbar, allows every customer to select the right pump for their particular needs.
Advantages to the User
- Continuous operation from atmospheric pressure to ultimate pressure
- High pumping speed also at low pressures
- Low noise level
- Low vibrations
- Integrated exhaust filter, better than 99.9% efficient
- No oil loss owing to the integrated oil return line
- Exhaust gas free of oil mists
- Efficient air cooling (standard)
- Water cooling (optional)
- Automotive industry
- Food industry
- Furnaces and plants
- Vacuum coating
- Power engineering, long-distance energy
- Space simulation
- Laser technology
- Medicinal technology
- Plastic & rubber injection presses
- Oil purification
- and many more.
For more detailed specifications of Leybold SOGEVAC B, please feel free to Contact Us.
We at Leybold Vacuum Pump Indonesia are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.