SOGEVAC BI is having 1 decade better ultimate pressure compared to SOGEVAC B versions. Equipped with integrated exhaust filter, integrated oil recovery system and anti suckback valve. It has an extremely low noise level, high reliability and high pumping speed stability at low pressure. 2 oil casings (0.5 and 1.5 l) are available, whereas bigger oil volume allows longer oil life times.
The Oerlikon Leybold SOGEVAC BI pumps offers beside the well proven advantages of the SOGEVAC B series additionally a one decade better ultimate pressure compared to the B pumps and a high pumping speed stability at low pressure. Thus these pumps can be used as backing pump for some high vacuum pump systems.
Product Category : Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump
The SOGEVAC BI is available in 25 and 40 m3xh-1 version and both capable to reach ultimate pressure of 0.05 mbar, suitable for process that needs lower ultimate pressure than ordinary single stage rotary vane vacuum pumps.
Advantages to the User
- 1 decade better ultimate pressure compared to SOGEVAC SV 25 B
- Integrated exhaust filter
- Integrated oil recovery system and anti suckback valve
- Extremely low noise level
- High reliability
- Variant concept
- Customer specific configurations
- High pumping speed stability at low pressure
- 2 oil casings (0.5 and 1.5 l) are available. The bigger oil volume allows longer oil life times
- Mass spectrometry
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Lamps and bulbs
- and many more
For more detailed specifications of Oerlikon Leybold SOGEVAC BI, please feel free to Contact Us.
We at Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum Pump Indonesia are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.
|Ultimate pressure||≤ 5 x 10-2 mbar|
|Pumping speed range||23 m3/h|
|Operating fluid||LVO 120|