The two stage oil lubricated TRIVAC B is the logical step ahead within the well-proven TRIVAC concept.
Here the performance and the characteristics of the pumps have been adapted without compromise to market requirements. The TRIVAC B pumps with their comprehensive range of accessories have proven themselves time and again as rugged pumps in many and varied applications. The ultimate pressure is about 10-4 mbar. The pumping speed, depending on the pump size, TRIVAC D 4 B to TRIVAC D 65 B, is in the range from 4 to 65 3/h (2 to 38 cfm)
Category: Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump
The TRIVAC pumps is a two stage oil sealed vacuum pump operating according to the rotary vane principle. It has a very low ultimate pressure, quiet motor, low power consumption and robust design suited for a wide range of industrial application.
TRIVAC series can reach very low ultimate pressure down to 10-4 mbar and availabe with pumping capacity ranging from 3.2 to 65 m3xh-1.
Advantages to the User
- All basic models (single-phase and three-phase motor) are certified in accordance with 94/9/EG (ATEX)
- High water vapor tolerance
- Continuous operation even at 1000 mbar
- Built-in oil pump; pressure-lubricated sliding bearings
- All controls as well as the oil sight glass are located on the front face
- Either vertical or horizontal intake and exhaust ports
- Exchangeable inner body
- Anti-suckback valve controlled via the oil pressure
- Free of yellow metals
- Ideal as backing pump for medium and high vacuum applications, because of low oil backstreaming
- Highly leaktight (4 He-capable)
- Mass and X-ray spectrometers
- Electron beam microscopes
- Leak detectors
- Freeze-drying systems
- Chemical and research labs
- General vacuum engineering
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioner industry
- Backing pump for high vacuum system
- DOT series is specialized for brake fluid filling
For more detailed specifications of Oerlikon Leybold TRIVAC, please feel free to Contact Us.
We at Leybold Vacuum Pump Indonesia are more than pleased to discuss about your process and to provide full knowledge about what is the best for your needs.
|Pumping speed||4,2 m3/h|
|Ultimate pressure||< 2 x 10 -3 mbar|
|Operating fluid||LEYBONOL LVO 100|