The vacuum pressure range where pressure measurements can be performed spans over 16 orders of magnitude.
Due to physical characteristics, no single vacuum sensor exists which is capable to perform quantitative measurements within the entire pressure range.
For this reason Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum offers sensors of different designs with own characteristic measurement range, usually spanning several orders of magnitude.
Product Category : Vacuum Gauges and Controller
Our high precision vacuum sensors are suited for forevacuum pressure measurements in applications where the following criteria apply:
- High reliability
- Simple operation
- Highly reproducible measurement results
- Several measurement locations to be constantly monitored
- Simple, cost and space saving installation
- Increased transmission distances (up to 100 m) between measurement location and processing station
- Direct data transfer to PLC/computer via digital/analog interface
- Increased electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements
- Compliance with international standards and regulations (CE, UL, RoHS, WEEE etc.)